Mad Scientist wants to hack your brains regarding the Future of Artificial Intelligence on the Battlefield!
Send us your brilliant ideas NLT 23 October 2018, binned into one of the following four categories:
- Data Analytics, Sensors, Intelligence, and Effects:
– In what ways can AI be used to support data analytics in complex and cluttered environments?
– In what ways can AI be used to intelligently and/or autonomously assist in fusion between intelligence analysts/systems and sensors? (Help separate the wheat from the chaff)
– In what ways can AI be used to autonomously or semi-autonomously scale and deliver effects (e.g., fires)?
- Decision Making:
In what ways can AI be used to support human decision-making in high-stake, time-critical situations with ambiguous or incomplete information?
In what ways can AI be used to support logistics in areas like supply chain management, just-in-time-support (predictive), and demand reduction?
- The Kitchen Sink:
In addition to the bins listed above, in what other ways can AI enhance Army operations, from garrison / home station, forward deployed, and on the battlefield (e.g., training, triage / medical treatment, etc.)?
Send your submissions to us:
- Either by eMail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by Twitter using: #AIBattlefield.